Infrared technology has come a long way and has opened up many benefits when used in the home inspection process. We provide INFRAspected©, our infrared scanning services, FREE with every full home inspection. You may also request the use of infrared during an informal walk-through consultation.
The use of infrared technology is a powerful tool in building inspections because it highlights issues that are not readily apparent through basic observation. This technology is used to detect changes in temperature throughout the space that could indicate problems such as moisture intrusion, leakage, electrical issues and pest infestations, just to name a few.
Your home isn't fully inspected until it is INFRAspected©!
• Electrical hotspots
• Water leakage in the roof
• Moisture intrusion at the foundation
• Plumbing leaks hidden inside walls and ceilings
• Insulation missing or displaced • Failed water heaters
• Overheating furnace components
• Pests or animals nesting
• Trapped moisture in flat roofs
• Heat loss--/air infiltration
• Early signs of sewer backups
• ...and much more!
Feel free to ask us questions during and after our inspection so you can feel completely confident in your results.
Get in touch with us to schedule your services
Infrared thermal imaging can be used to discover
If you suspect there may be a problem with your home or business, don't hesitate to call us for an inspection.